When Death Does Come

Jerry Gerber

Jerry, I don't know if I'll live long enough to see a word builder program work well enough to be truly useful. What you've done here is a nice workaround. It's true enough (for me especially) that it's hard to understand lyrics sung by a choir in a setting such as a church. But as I listened to your choir while following along with the printed lyrics it seemed like I was distinctly hearing every word.  Nice.   And excellent composition as always.
-Bjorn

14 minutes ago, bjornpdx said:

Jerry, I don't know if I'll live long enough to see a word builder program work well enough to be truly useful. What you've done here is a nice workaround. It's true enough (for me especially) that it's hard to understand lyrics sung by a choir in a setting such as a church. But as I listened to your choir while following along with the printed lyrics it seemed like I was distinctly hearing every word.  Nice.   And excellent composition as always.
-Bjorn

I know what you mean Bjorn.  I keep hoping for a 3rd generation word builder with choir but I don't know of any software publishers that are working on such a project.  The word building with the "Hollywood Choirs"  (I hate the name so I just credit the choir as East West Choirs) is good, but could stand a lot of improvements.  I think if you listened to the recording without seeing the words printed you'd probably not be able to understand many of the words.  But that's always been my experience in a church or large hall with choir, unless I know the words by heart and see them printed while listening, I miss a lot of what is being sung, even if it's in my native language of English.  Thanks for listening and commenting, much appreciated!

Jerry