PA Flash Sale - Transient Designer Plus

cclarry

Get Deal

$39.99    $199

SPL-TD-3999

Use this voucher code during checkout!

Offer ends November 21 - 11:59 PM California Time

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional plugins you may purchase.

*Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/spl_transient_designer_plus.html

1 hour ago, pseudopop said:

Has anyone compared this to something like Boz's Transgressor?

I own Transgressor but only demoed SPL a while back.  Transgressor is powerful but frequently feels like I'm having to figure out how to set the thing up before I can start actually adjusting anything.  

The beauty of SPL is that while you have way less control on an average source like drums where you just want traditional transient control it just takes a few seconds as all the "setup" is predetermined.  

I've thought about it but want to demo the Elysia one and the Full Audiority one before I buy another transient tool, which isn't something I use all the time.

• Thanks 1

This is a much better deal than Transgressor. Boz's transient shaper does some very cool things, but I agree with Brian's assessment that it's too fiddly. Plus I've heard it insert some very ugly artifacts, so it's been relegated to the reserve team.

I have at least a dozen transient shapers in my kit, and all of them are fiddly. I rarely use them anymore. When I do feel the need for one, it's usually the one from Meldaproduction. It's currently $36. No authorization hoops to jump through (no "installation manager" downloader required).

• Thanks 1