NI Transient Master Update

Magic Russ

If the new version runs now that slow like some of the newer NI FX/synths, then it is probably better not to update! 😆

I don't know what abysmal development tools nowadays developers use, but the trend could be seen even 20 years ago! To me it seems the users just have to buy new, more powerful hardware to compensate for inefficient code from development tools and philosophies! 😟

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marled said:

If the new version runs now that slow like some of the newer NI FX/synths, then it is probably better not to update! 😆

I don't know what abysmal development tools nowadays developers use, but the trend could be seen even 20 years ago! To me it seems the users just have to buy new, more powerful hardware to compensate for inefficient code from development tools and philosophies! 😟

Exact ...the more updates , the less optimised usually .....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, marled said:

Probably the same ones used by game developers.

• Like 1