Nembrini Audio releases "PSA1000" - Analog Saturation Bundle Plugin - $29 special intro offer all April

TheSteven

Nembrini Audio releases "PSA1000" - Analog Saturation Bundle Plugin -  $29 special intro offer all April  (MSRP $127)
https://www.nembriniaudio.com/products/psa1000-analog-saturation-unit

Requires: iLok authorization onto iLok2, iLok3, Host Computer or iLok cloud.

Nembrini Audio has announced the release of PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin is a modern recreation of a '90s classic analog guitar preamp which is used in recording studios all around the world.

It is used and "abused" for recording and characterizing not only guitars but also electric pianos, organs, synthesizers, electric basses and many other instruments.

The original unit has found its place even in the mix stage for processing all type of sounds, as drum rooms, percussions, vocals, kicks, snares and sound fx too.

For creating the PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin, Nembrini Audio has carefully modeled the original analog circuits and finely refined it by ear as all its products.

Nembrini Audio also adds new features that brings the PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin to modern days:

• Independent controls for left and right channels with individual and global links.
  • Dry/Wet mix knob for both channels.
  • Mid/Side operation.
  • Spread circuit to widen the stereo field.
  • Analog Link circuit to simulate the difference between left and right channels as in real analog world.
  • Phase Reverse switch to take advantage of the original phase changes in the real analog unit when used in parallel.
  • In and Out level knobs for maximum versatility.

With the PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin Nembrini Audio also includes the PSA1000 Jr version which has the exact same distortion algorithm in a simplified interface that include the Dry/Wet knob and Phase Reverse switch to fully take advantage of its potential like famous mixing engineers as Tchad Blake, Dave Pensado, Andrew Scheps, Jacquire King and many others.

Audio demos:

Edited by TheSteven

Just to clarify, you can use the iLok Cloud to authorize these.  It checks the license when you start your DAW.  No dongle required.

This may be a new company, but this Dev has been around. I emailed him about the "most famous guitar amp plugins" line on his "About" page.  He did the all the Brainworx amp plugins also distributed by UA.  You can verify - his name is in the "About" dialogs of the plugins.

Plus, I'll vouch for the LoFi Vintage Clipper - it's awesome! 

• Like 1

Yep. I had previously googled him and found his name linked to some awesome plugins.

I wish him luck with this venture. The problems I had with the Lo-Fi Vintage Clipper was not just iLok, but every time i tried to register the code sent in the emails, it would tell me 'code already registered'. I tried getting two different codes, same problem.