PA Galeon Krueger 800RB

cclarry

Update: PA support now sent me a code that I can use to lower the price of the amps to 29.99 (i.e. the overall sum of the cart is then adjusted accordingly). So far so good. However I want to use two subscription vouchers to purchase the amps and you can use only one per cart. Normaly I would just create two carts but I am unsure if the code is valid twice. So I asked and am waiting for response (fingers crossed🤞 )...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am still waiting  for response to my case from Plugin-Alliance. The special is over now, and I was not able to buy as many amps for the announced price of 29.99$ as I had wanted to, unfortunately. I’m pretty much disappointed to be honest. My request/ticket is still open but I have little hope now that they still stand to their offer. I hope they are gonna proof me wrong and I will post an update here once the ticket has been closed (for good or bad).

Have gone into Nembrini Amps in the meantime. Check them out, if you haven’t already. I got the Cali Reverb and the new DC30. Both very cool.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Oliver said:

I am still waiting  for response to my case from Plugin-Alliance. The special is over now, and I was not able to buy as many amps for the announced price of 29.99$ as I had wanted to, unfortunately. I’m pretty much disappointed to be honest. My request/ticket is still open but I have little hope now that they still stand to their offer. I hope they are gonna proof me wrong and I will post an update here once the ticket has been closed (for good or bad).

Have gone into Nembrini Amps in the meantime. Check them out, if you haven’t already. I got the Cali Reverb and the new DC30. Both very cool.

Same guy actually helped design some of the PA Brainworx amps if you were not aware.