Komplete Kontrol Update (WARNING -SOLVED)

Vernon Barnes

2.5.1(R2) Must have been released in the past few days, I saw it in Native Access today.

It seems to be taking a very long time to scan VSTs.  Holdups seem to be on Arturia synths.  I am minded to stop it and let it run overnight at this rate.

EDIT - It just seems to hang on Arturia Matrix 12 V2 for a couple of hours. Has anyone else had this issue? I would warn against upgrading just yet.

Edited by Vernon Barnes
Problem found

I have suspicions this may be related to Acronis Protection. Since a recent update I have had a "injection process" warning starting Arturia synths from Acronis. This may be whats causing the scan issue. Nothing has cropped up on the NI forum yet about a similar problem.

I have now turned off Acronis Protection and the scan seems to be running normally. 

Edited by Vernon Barnes

I updated yesterday.  And rescanned.  I had not known about your issue Vernon.  In my case it flew through as usual, inclusive of Arturia Matrix V12.  I ran the scan in stand-alone Komplete Kontrol.  Also, I do happen to have  Acronis active.

Edited by lawajava

9 hours ago, lawajava said:

I updated yesterday.  And rescanned.  I had not known about your issue Vernon.  In my case it flew through as usual, inclusive of Arturia Matrix V12.  I ran the scan in stand-alone Komplete Kontrol.  Also, I do happen to have  Acronis active.

Intresting, I wonder what's  different? do you have the last round of Arturia updates installed?