PA 3rd Code

cclarry

3/3 - LAST ROUND!
NEW CODE:
SPOOKY-2999

Use this new voucher code during checkout!
Code expires November 3 - 11:59 PM California Time
Previous codes not valid anymore!

This new voucher code is only valid 1x (once)
Choose ONE of our plugins and get it for $29.99,
except for the subscription bundles and the products** below.
Please share this code with your friends!

** These products are NOT included in this promotion:
ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner, bx_console SSL 9000 J, AMEK EQ200, Bettermaker EQ232D, Gig Performer 3, Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint, Shadow Hills Class A, KNIFONIUM

Tested quikly Neo , i said ok let's focus on sound generation , i went with the wedge force stuff great at 29 $ then second code , i tested again neo and went for it ...went basically from f...it i have all i need to dropping 60 $ on stuff i didn't NEEDED ...but liked ....lolmust be the second lokdown traumatic signs lol

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Zo said:

Tested quikly Neo , i said ok let's focus on sound generation , i went with the wedge force stuff great at 29 $ then second code , i tested again neo and went for it ...went basically from f...it i have all i need to dropping 60 $ on stuff i didn't NEEDED ...but liked ....lolmust be the second lokdown traumatic signs lol

I looked at Wedge Force and considered it. Then I read some reviews that were not too favourable. What do you think of it? 

7 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I looked at Wedge Force and considered it. Then I read some reviews that were not too favourable. What do you think of it? 

if you need realistic playing , forget about it, but if you need fast access to stuff you gonna spice your tracks with : bingo  ... i tried it versus what i have :

NI / East west goshtwriter guitars , AAS ect .... and kept it  , essentially for funk wah wah stuff ...you can edit the velocity pretty deeply , while it's not multi simpled , this is enought when amped after  ;)  it gonna make the amps do the job;)

the Mute was triky , i wanted to auotmate it and it was a mess until i understood it was mapped to sustain lol if you have a sustain pedal , you will have fun also ...

Notice it insatll the 1.6 gb datas on drive C , i had to make a mklink command to put it where i want , shame ...

• Thanks 1