IK MODO Bass Presets for NI Maschine or Komplete Kontrol Keyboards

jesse g

Hello All,

Check out the preset that was created to allow for the use of MODO Bass to be use in Maschine and Komplete Kontrol Keyboards

View the video  below

Custom NKS preset templates for MODO Bass (134 files), *includes patch previews! These presets allow you to browse and load MODO Bass sounds directly inside of Maschine or Komplete Kontrol from either the hardware or software. Requires MODO Bass VST 1.5.1 or higher, 64 bit (not AU compatible) and Maschine 2.7.7 or higher. Works with Komplete Kontrol 2.0.2 or higher. These are user patches, they show up in the user section of the browser.

MODO Bass NKS browser presets for Maschine 2 and Komplete Kontrol. Includes NKS preset templates for the full factory library (134 files). *Includes patch previews!

Each NKS file is tagged by type, for direct preset loading from Maschine or Komplete Kontrol Keyboards. This plugin doesn’t present its parameters to the host, most are keyswitches, so there are no custom controls, just the previews and tagging for quick loading.

These are user patches, they show up in the user section of the browser. You must already have MODO Bass properly installed and activated.

Product Requirements:

Licensed copy of MODO Bass version 1.5.1 or higher, VST (not compatible with AU), 64 bit

Maschine 2.7.7 or higher

Also works with Komplete Kontrol 2.0.2 or higher

Visit this link to place the preset in your shopping cart and check out for free. ~~~> MODO BASS PRESET

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks Jesse.  I’ve used this for a while now.  Works great.  I think it has been on sale forever hehe.   Don’t think I ever noticed the AU incompatibility but I tend to stick with VST anyway.  I’m a huge NKS fan.  Wish IK would add NKS support to their plugins because mapping of some parameters/macro knobs is not always clean.  

9 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Thanks Jesse.  I’ve used this for a while now.  Works great.  I think it has been on sale forever hehe.   Don’t think I ever noticed the AU incompatibility but I tend to stick with VST anyway.  I’m a huge NKS fan.  Wish IK would add NKS support to their plugins because mapping of some parameters/macro knobs is not always clean.  

Kevin,

I just got MODO Bass as one of my 4 free instruments from the IK Group buy, so I am dying to try it out in Maschine. 

Edited by jesse g

4 hours ago, kevin H said:

Guys,

I can see MODO Bass when I click on the  user section, (The head icon) and I can hear each base line when I scroll through the samples, butt when I go to load a bass sound, I receive a message  saying, "MODO BASS could not be loaded"  

What Gives,  Any one knows?   I think I followed the instructions  to the letter,  anyone else getting this message?

Edited by jesse g

2 hours ago, jesse g said:

Guys,

I can see MODO Bass when I click on the  user section, (The head icon) and I can hear each base line when I scroll through the samples, butt when I go to load a bass sound, I receive a message  saying, "MODO BASS could not be loaded"  

What Gives,  Any one knows?   I think I followed the instructions  to the letter,  anyone else getting this message?

Make sure under kk plugin preferences, the vst2 location of modo bass is configured correctly.   Don’t believe vst3 is supported by kk yet. Also make sure you are telling it to use vst plugins and not just AU if on Mac.

Stole this from ujam but here is where to set paths ( on pc for example).

image.jpeg.8db711c3b201a8ad22f7328ad59a3d43.jpeg

Edited by kevin H

14 hours ago, kevin H said:

Make sure under kk plugin preferences, the vst2 location of modo bass is configured correctly.   Don’t believe vst3 is supported by kk yet. Also make sure you are telling it to use vst plugins and not just AU if on Mac.

Stole this from ujam but here is where to set paths ( on pc for example).

Kevin H,

You are a genius sir.

I  performed an uninstall of MODO Bass and then looked carefully at where it was being installed when  I re-installed it.  I saw that it was going to the  "C:\program files\ Cakewalk\vst plugins"  folder.

I installed it to the   "C:\program files\ vst plugin"  folder for vst2 and to  "C:\program files\Common Files\vst3"  for  my vst3 files.

Upon re-scanning  Komplete Kontrol and Maschine again, it worked.

Hi Five to you   image.png.bd226d352d2e1e71d1b1025e005785eb.png

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 1