Softube Summer Sale

Starise

11 minutes ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

Tape's good & not a bad price. I sometimes use that on tracks.

I've been wanting the Weiss since release but can't justify the price. (luckily Unisum was released this year)

Same here. Weiss plug ins are no game. Are they a little salty compared to others? Yes. Firmly in Fabfilter price point territory and above. Good stuff though...I can't presently justify the price right now either. Not that I won't later on. Having the Console One hardware probably makes those plugins all the easier to use.  I'm making some gradual changes that add up to larger changes here for my studio. I'm not there yet, won't be for while, but when I get there this ecosystem will be a real consideration.

On 7/14/2020 at 6:42 PM, Starise said:

Same here. Weiss plug ins are no game. Are they a little salty compared to others? Yes. Firmly in Fabfilter price point territory and above. Good stuff though...I can't presently justify the price right now either. Not that I won't later on. Having the Console One hardware probably makes those plugins all the easier to use.  I'm making some gradual changes that add up to larger changes here for my studio. I'm not there yet, won't be for while, but when I get there this ecosystem will be a real consideration.

If you go C1 HW , the weiss channel is affordable and imho a must have for the master bus !!

• Thanks 1