Loop Loft The Producer Pack V1
Ohm Force OhmBoyz 
Ohm Force Symptohm 
PSPaudioware BussPressor 
SmithsonMartin Emulator Pro
Sonnox TransMod Native 
Groove3 1-Year Pass

14 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Most likely they are out too...and you'll get a refund.  They are the same company, and if
MF is out, most likely GC is out also...

Ah well, missed it this time.  I've bought it twice just for the Groove3 code.  The rest is mostly useless.  I gave away the Studio One codes to a couple of broke guys who used it to upgrade.  

The Sonnox one does work.  I also believe the IK ones still work. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Dzilizzi said:

Ah well, missed it this time.  I've bought it twice just for the Groove3 code.  The rest is mostly useless.  I gave away the Studio One codes to a couple of broke guys who used it to upgrade.  

The Sonnox one does work.  I also believe the IK ones still work. 

The IK ones are good to add Jampoints...so they're not totally useless, and for 
upgrades...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TerraSin said:

I already have the IK ones so I doubt it would let me add the codes when the next group buy comes around. :(

You can own as many IK products as you want....doesn't matter. 
They register just fine!

• Like 1

Good to know. I know when I went to pick up freebies last year, I was going to get one I already had (so I could sell the other one off my account) and it wouldn't let me so I assumed it wouldn't allow for more than one of the same product on a single account.

27 minutes ago, TerraSin said:

Good to know. I know when I went to pick up freebies last year, I was going to get one I already had (so I could sell the other one off my account) and it wouldn't let me so I assumed it wouldn't allow for more than one of the same product on a single account.

Yes...in the group buys, if you already own something, they won't let you pick it again!