Synthrack Question?

Astraios

Hi,
I wonder, only two operator rows (virtual knobs) per softsynth viewable? Can't generate a third one (row)
Any other way to scroll throu all assigned knobs? Please, tell me, if it is the same on your system/setup?

912687299_Synth-Rack01.thumb.PNG.bb20dec885bed702552c7e221f322a8a.PNG

Hm, even in full screen only 42 knobs viewable and assignable

Edited by Astra-Ios
  • Like 2

I can't answer your questions, but thanks for raising them!  I always have the SynthRack docked on the right, but now that I see what you have here it looks like something that would work very well with some of my workflows.  This is new to me but so far as I can see, we are limited to two rows of virtual knobs.

image.thumb.png.43ba27db01ddbfbfb3ba76dca33b3a2e.png

• Like 2

Took a long, long time for me to find out this windows (MIDI remote) also opens (rightclicking) in the green marked area... actually it should open when right clicking on the enveloe line

225816798_MIDICTRL02.PNG.142beb2f1714024fff62fececde40852.PNG

this opens when rightclicking on the envelope line - as you see, no information about remote-control. Here you only can choose all kinds of your softsynth parameters without midi channel choice (otherwise it leaves you with midi channel 1 (I guess)

230366725_MIDICTRL03.PNG.f40864c585d95d32a1c4a2b537d82c96.PNG

Edited by Astra-Ios

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2020 at 9:34 AM, Astraios said:

Hi,
I wonder, only two operator rows (virtual knobs) per softsynth viewable? Can't generate a third one (row)
Any other way to scroll throu all assigned knobs? Please, tell me, if it is the same on your system/setup?

Hm, even in full screen only 42 knobs viewable and assignable

2 rows but as many knobs as far as you can stretch the window horizontally.

On my 2 monitor system that = 134 knobs. 

Maybe a scroller for infinite rows would improve it.

Edited by sjoens