Spitfire LABS Rare Groove Piano Updated to 1.05

cclarry

oh no - not this again !!!!

hang on - it's there for me :)  (still no reply from spitfire about the errors on the strings - I'm getting them on chat now (I've given them plenty of money over the years so they owe me some support !)

• Like 1

just got off a chat with them (very helpful) - they know about the issues and they are working to provide updates....and yes they scale and delay the updates on a per user basis. They said they had 3 million users (!!!)

• Like 1

On April 11th I went through all the LABs patches and found 5 broken, then contacted SpitFire support.
Since I contacted SpitFire Moon Guitar has been updated and now Rare Groove Piano...

Steven Brenner

Apr 11, 19:34 BST

Have followed ALL your directions on troubleshooting and still I get Error#1 with 5 presets in 3 different LABS library items:
Strings 2: Bartok Pizz Ensemble
Strings 2: Bartok Pizz Ensemble
Moon Guitar: Trems
Rare Groove Piano: Sustain
Rare Groove Piano: Short

Even manually deleted and reinstalled Rare Grove Pianos - no change.

------------------
Submitted from: https://spitfireaudio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/3XXXX

(Spitfire Audio)

Apr 14, 15:30 BST

Hi Steven, 

Your issue with LABS has been already identified by the product team, who are currently rolling out a fix. Once we can confirm every user has received the relevant update, I will update you accordingly.

Thanks for your patience.

All the best,

No idea what 'update you accordingly' means - I have not received any additional emails..., maybe that the updates will at some point be available to my account.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1