INTERNET Co F-REX

cclarry

I bought it because it was the closest thing to Roland's R-Mix, which I kind of missed (the Cakewalk version).  I understand the real R-Mix is part of the Roland cloud now but when they dropped the loyalty bonus my interest in that went out the window.

F-Rex is like R-Mix but is missing a bunch of features to make it really awesome.  It does have the basic R-Mix UI, but things like simple solo buttons aren't there.  The window is always square (no round options) And the effects it includes are kind of weak.  It has great potential but I have a hard time recommending it.  A Japanese company with a name of "INTERNET Co, Ltd" should be the first clue.  They haven't updated it in forever.  I just checked with their activation center (how they manage the activation/install) and it tells me I have the most recent version.  You don't even register with them, you can access the download with your serial number only.

I think you can demo it:

https://www2.ssw.co.jp/download/dl_trial_en.aspx?p=761

It's also part of their audio editing app Sound It!(It's included with the app).  But the version included in the audio editing app can't be used outside of it.  I checked with their support when I was looking at this years ago.

• Thanks 3