FXPansion Users Get 20% off Roli Studio

cclarry

Last year we developed the ROLI Studio sound library and production-tool suite, together with ROLI. Its two powerful MPE plugins — ROLI Studio Player and ROLI Studio Drums — incorporate many sounds from Strobe2 and Cypher2, as well as others from ROLI’s Equator synth. 

We’re offering an exclusive 20% OFF ROLI Studio for FXpansion subscribers until April 30th*.

STUDIO20-FX

https://roli.com/products/software/roli-studio

I got it free because of the Luanchpad X I have.  It's kind of underwhleming and adds a new always running application to your Windows install that has no option to stop it from starting when you login.  Had to remove it from the Run registry key.  If you own ROLI hardware I might see it, but not for two (kind of simple) plugins.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I got it free because of the Luanchpad X I have.  It's kind of underwhleming and adds a new always running application to your Windows install that has no option to stop it from starting when you login.  Had to remove it from the Run registry key.  If you own ROLI hardware I might see it, but not for two (kind of simple) plugins.

that was my thoughts exactly - uninstalled it 👍