falRMageddon is Here!

cclarry

today is the day we've all been waiting for. The final version 1.0 of faIRmageddon is now available!

We are extremely excited to announce that we've teamed up with the guys from Valhallir for this special occasion: the new factory IRs of faIRmageddon contain a special extended IR pack from Valhallir.

By installing the demo of faIRmageddon you'll get 70 great sounding IRs. Lots of them are normally part of paid Valhallir Packs. Don't hesitate to check out their massive IR library: To the Valhallir Shop

And that's not enough: Everybody who buys faIRmageddon gets a 50% discount code on the first 3 IR Valhallir Impulse Response Packs you buy. You'll get the discount code for the Valhallir shop a few days after you've purchased faIRmageddon via mail or you will also see it in your forward audio account.

Unbelievable? Yes, you better get it quickly! The intro discount is only available for a limited time!

Get faIRmageddon Intro Discount
Only for a limited time!

Edited by cclarry

I tried some of their IR's, (they got a couple of free packs somewhere) they are IR's, nothing to make me want to stop using my RedWirez and Ownhammer stuff, but they were IR's.

I might give the IR loader a go, mixIR2/3 can do all the mixing and exporting IR stuff, doesn't look as fancy as this here thingamabob. That square thing in the middle reminds me of another IR loader of recent times (can't recall it's name), may give it a whirl, but I am more than happy with Recab5 and mixIR2/3

This is the IR loader I couldn't recall

https://www.stltones.com/products/stl-ignite-libra-1

Looked at it back aways but didn't bother

Edited by ensconced
  • Like 1

lol, put the falMageddon in my cart and with the 60% discount it came to $121.53AU (full price of $303.82AU) I might grab 2 of them in case 1 doesn't work 😁

surely that can't be right 😨

now I got to give it a whirl, downloading now . . .

Edited by ensconced
  • Haha 2

Well tried the demo, it works . . . nothing really special or worth the price, the mixing and exporting of IR's can be had elsewhere, like mixIR2/3, I think Libra might do that as well?, I know I have tried another that does it, but there may be others. The install does a couple of annoying things, nothing showstopping, but annoying to me anyway.

CPU, fairly high compared to others, 1 instance of mixIR2 or 3 or Recabinet5 show 0% in Studio One, falRmageddon shows 6%.

Does what it says on the box, and a little more, not for the user who just wants  a reasonably simple IR loader (it's not that complicated but . . )

Certainly not worth the full price, and probably not even worth the intro price.

I came, I saw, and I uninstalled.

• Like 2