PA Flash Sale - bx_delay 2500

cclarry

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

JUST $29.99 TODAY!*

BX-DLY-2999
Use this voucher code during checkout!
Offer ends February 22 - 11:59 pm - California Time (PST)

ok, not to complain again and again about the same about voucher and getting so boring I would dye of it I just have created post to PA and send to them.

Included below. If any of $50/$75 voucher owner would like to join and send to them also her/his thought is very welcome of course.

Anyway I feel now quite calm and relaxed...  I did everything I could. Now it is not up to me... Nothing I can do...   Anything but wait till my cursed $50 voucher disappear and case solved... If the surprised me this time in pleasant way it would be great. If not never mind... The will be more and more deals to feed the GAS on many great manufacturers

------ here is content if anybody cares --

Dear PA,

I was so excited when I earned $50 voucher hoping it will give me even better possibilities to buy what I want...

But instead I got terrible disappointment... $50 voucher is useless... The ways better is to have $25 voucher!

Starting this year no single deal as good as for $25 voucher owners...

I wanted MC77 on January so much but unfortunately was restricted by limit to use voucher and I ended with wasted voucher...  Also no combined deals with anything what I was interested

This month the same situation bx_console Focusrite was what I really wanted but was not able to buy it as I could having still $25 voucher...

Of course to cross the $50 voucher limit I could add any random $29 plugin but:
1/ It would cost still more than if I had $25 voucher - maybe $4 more seems not much but is is psychologically completely disappointing and  disgusting for people who bought more to be forced now payed more for things 
Sounds like 'buy more and you will be not appreciated but discriminated'
2/ I don't want to pay for any random or already owned plugin

So if it is not kind of oversight but conscious policy maybe you would provide for us $50 and $75 owners possibility to use our vouchers just like voucher with lower value (even if 1 time only 'losing' 'value')?

Well, of course, I can just wait till my last year spent money value again will be below $300 so I will get $25 voucher again the only one which is really usable...

Or maybe  you could give more plugins on deals to combine them? Isn't the idea of limits on higher vouchers?

Anyway probably the more desired plugins by me were already on deals so maybe just never mind and whatever ?

Or maybe I can use all those months with such sale politics to get rid of GAS syndrome and instead constant looking for colors I should stop buying and focus on music... And I would be grateful for your help with saving my money and helping me focus on music instead of constant looking for deals, counting, waiting, hoping, whole month checking, trying to guess what to do etc...

You can consider again what you would really like from people who are investing more in your plugins or you can just do nothing... More and more people are getting aware $50/$75 vouchers are not any price but rather penalty...

Regards,
Piotr

--------------------

• Like 2

What I can never understand about PA is when you click on the "Image" it shows a big pic of some DAW and the plugin inside that. To me that makes no sense. If I want to see a DAW, I'll go to that website and look at their images!! IOW, if your going to show an image that bi, make it all of your plugin!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grem said:

What I can never understand about PA is when you click on the "Image" it shows a big pic of some DAW and the plugin inside that. To me that makes no sense. If I want to see a DAW, I'll go to that website and look at their images!! IOW, if your going to show an image that bi, make it all of your plugin!!

Somebody needs to tell them pressing 'alt' with 'print screen' gives only image of an active window on Windows ;)
Not sure how to do it on Mac but there must be a shortkey as well :)

Somebody must have said something to them. Because I went to the site and looked at the Shadow Hills comp images again and 4 out of the 5 pics didn't have the DAW in them anymore!! They were the full size!! 

My  point Piotr is your email may get results!! Lets hope. I wasted my $50 voucher last month. And haven't used my $50 voucher this month.... yet.