Wookiee

UTK

@David Sprouse the primary synths I use are from the Arturia V 7 collection with a sprinkling of Korg digital legacy, but I do also have Softubes Modular which to be honest  redefines CPU hog, I also have Voltage Modular and VCV Rack.  Therefore you could say there is a hint of modular about my setup.  Thanks for the listen and comment.

Thanks @bjornpdx it is I suppose a tune in two parts already.  As to the title being an acronym you do not know possibly its more for me to know and it does not really mater if anyone else does.

Love this one Wooks ..good advice from Tom 🤭

ATB

Steve

@SPAK Thank you Steve, Tom gave sound advice but I has already created it. I played most of it just very slowly, over two weeks at 2 mins a day max, then let CbB's MIDI editing do its tricks.

• Great Idea 1

53 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

@SPAK Thank you Steve, Tom gave sound advice but I has already created it. I played most of it just very slowly, over two weeks at 2 mins a day max, then let CbB's MIDI editing do its tricks.

Did I say "Hope your feeling better mate" ... I don't think I did  so  .. "Hope your feeling better mate"  😉

Steve

• Thanks 1

Just now, SPAK said:

Did I say "Hope your feeling better mate" ... I don't think I did  so  .. "Hope your feeling better mate"  😉

Steve

Getting there slowly, thank you for asking Steve.

• Like 1

lovely stuff Wookster - excellent choice of sounds as per usual.

It's not the composing, it's all the other crap - am I right?

• Haha 1

You should put this and some of your other pieces on a CD collection of therapy music.  It would work for others.  Very peaceful.

😀John B

• Thanks 1