Seurat 1.6

cclarry

I still have the free demo version installed and it is one of the best demos of anything I have.  It has lots of great sounding presets .
I think it was Reid (TTF) who brought my attention to it previously and he will probably have more information.

You can get the demo by scrolling down on the above page. Don't forget to install the snapshots as described in the user guide to get the most out of it.

This is the lowest price I have seen the full version so I think it's time I bought it.

Cheers Larry.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

I got Seurat when it came out.  Very beautiful granular sounds.  Great presets.  This is a lot less than I paid and you get a lot more. 

Since I bought it they have added a lot of new snapshots and features.  1.5 added a randomize feature--just click the "Seurat" logo.   1.6 is called "Seurat R" because it allows you to reverse the samples.  1.61 adds 100 snapshots.  All these updates have been free for original purchasers. 

Learning how to program Seurat is a little complicated, but it's easy to just hit the randomize button and get a lot of great results.  😀

I've had 1.6 for quite a while.  This new version is just 1.62 and is just a minor thing -- "fixed some tuning issues."  

Anybody who is curious should try the free demo on this page.

• Like 2