M-Audio BX5 D3 Crimson 2-Way Monitor

cclarry

17 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Seems I am too stupid for stupid deals...  Tried many times and never got the item Larry was referring to :)

This time I was brought to Sabian HHX Power Ride page. Well, in fact I like rides very much and maybe it is time to expand my guitar rig by it? :)

You can only see them if you are in the US or by using a VPN outside of the US Piotr. The only issue then is that they either won't ship to Europe or the cost is prohibitive.

It's why I have got used to automatically ignoring GC and MF deals (unless they are software downloads - although I wish I had moved quicker with that Output Portal deal :) ). 

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

You can only see them if you are in the US or by using a VPN outside of the US Piotr. The only issue then is that they either won't ship to Europe or the cost is prohibitive.

Thanks, I was kind of guessing it a little but anyway their shop could behave smarter just putting any warning in a frame. Displaying different product page instead is - imho - not the best way to tell somebody his country is not supported for the deal ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Thanks, I was kind of guessing it a little but anyway their shop could behave smarter just putting any warning in a frame. Displaying different product page instead is - imho - not the best way to tell somebody his country is not supported for the deal ;)

Agreed it does seem odd. Surely they could come up with some kind of location based warning.  🤔

• Like 1