esoundz BF Deals

cclarry

eSoundz always has amazing Black Friday Deals, and this year we are again discounting our favorite titles to the extreme! Plus, we re starting the sale EARLY so you can get amazing prices NOW. Especially take note of our BFD Drum Kits at absolute their lowest prices: 70% OFF on select itles. We have a limited number of serial numbers available at this price, and once these are sold, the prices will go back up. A few of the titles are already down to the last few. So be sure to get these kits while they are at their rock bottom prices -- this deal won t last long as we always run out of these discounted serials! 

BFD Drum Kits 70% OFF - Select titles, limited serials - ACT FAST !!
RMX Style Paks just $5 !!
RMX Artist Paks just $10 !!
R.A.W. Style Paks just $10 !!
R.A.W. Artist Paks just $15 !!
Individual Reason Refills just $5 !!
Individual SampleTank libraries just $5 !!
Tony Franklin Fretless Bass Grooves Vol. 1 (multi-format) ... on sale for just $10 !!
Yamaha Motif MOXF/XF/XS titles just $25 !!

MANY OTHER TITLES are also on sale at a steep discount ... browse the site to find them!

It s all at eSoundz !!

yet again just weighing in with my own experience of these.....(multisampled drums are my thing !)

I had the original Kontakt version of the Ken Scott kits when they came out, using their "infinite player"....... the implementation was TERRIBLE - full of glitches, bugs and various issues.  I was promised fixes but none ever appeared.  Really very poor - and it was $$$$$  

I rebought them when the BFD versions came out (they gave me a tiny discount) - plus I have some of the other ones too. 

basically, 10 years ago these were ok.....today they seem a little underwhelming. The Ken Scott kits (and others) are not as multisampled as a modern one - and they have limited mic bleed options.  Might be worth a punt at those low prices but don't expect SD3 level of quality.

Not deliberately being a BFD basher :) and wish it were otherwise

Also bear in mind they are often at this price

• Like 2