Where do you go / What do you use of AI type video?

Looking to mess around with video with my music. Also may do a funny video for my mom's birthday. Just wanted to dabble.

Where do go? What do you use?

Edited by hockeyjx

• hockeyjx changed the title to Where do you go / What do you use of AI type video?

Check out Pika.art  You'll need to apply to sign up.  

You could also try genmo.ai

You can mess around with them for free making 5 second videos, but if you want to make anything longer, you'll have to pay.

In my experience Genmo gives some really f##ked up results - stuff of fever dreams - Pika is more 'uncanny valley'.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2024 at 5:23 PM, hockeyjx said:

Looking to mess around with video with my music. Also may do a funny video for my mom's birthday. Just wanted to dabble.

Where do go? What do you use?

If you have never worked with video, play around with one of the basic programs you probably already have on your computer. It's fun!
And educational.
But remember that the Cakewalk programs aren't video editors; they're for synching up and composing music to video.

36 minutes ago, 57Gregy said:

But remember that the Cakewalk programs aren't video editors; they're for synching up and composing music to video.

Whaaaaaa???!  😮

I've had it for 27 years and NOW you tell me that??! 😬😣

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, 57Gregy said:

If you have never worked with video, play around with one of the basic programs you probably already have on your computer. It's fun!
And educational.

I was going to do it to already mastered material, not sync it in any form or fashion. Really just to get the feel of it and explore.

Edited by hockeyjx
  • Like 1