Tracktion RetroMod Digital 1 free with Beat Magazine #221

audioschmaudio

Already available for subscribers at www.plugins-samples.com. Although, right now, they have a database error (working again). So far, only the German issue is out yet.

As usual you also get the freebie of the previous month, Syntorial Primer 2. And a Zampler Soundbank, Liquid D&B.

grafik.png.8f4b13fb27a4b66118bc9da9dc5fb624.png

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

I'm at the point where I have probably two dozen paid synths and a ridiculous amount of free synths. I still haven't tired of Vital. But having all of those soft synths has led me to a very unusual place where I no longer have serious GAS when it comes to synths (I still have it for sample libraries-- especially pianos, guitars, basses, drums,  strings, etc.) -- with the exception of the freebies from Beat. They've had some pretty nice freebies and this one definitely seems like one of those occasions. 

Support music making related publications, friends.  A great deal of publishers are struggling these days. Beat really doesn't cost much for what you get out of it -- the helpful articles and the free plugins and samples. It also helps make me feel satisfied that I've gotten some new cool sounds every month so I buy less of the stuff I see on the forum! 

• Like 3