Computer Music Magazine (Issue June 2024) - Free Inphonik's RYM2612 Iconic FM Synth

Kirean

Latest issue (June 2024) of Computer Music Magazine comes with Inphonik's RYM2612 Iconic FM Synth: https://www.inphonik.com/products/rym2612-iconic-fm-synthesizer/

The RYM2612 is a software FM synthesizer in VST, Audio Unit, AAX, and Rack Extension formats. It’s an emulation of the Yamaha YM2612 sound chip, best known for being the vibrant voice of the Sega Genesis/Megadrive video game console. More than a simple sound-alike, the emulation is cycle-accurate to the original chip, which allows reproducing every unique possibility of the synth. On top of this, the amp circuitry of the console has been reproduced too, in order to obtain the same grain you'd get if you plugged the real hardware into your DAW.

Check your local/chosen magazine dealer for the issue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

34 minutes ago, Patrick Wichrowski said:

I have a problem with this plugin in Cakewalk that it gets noisy/clipped when I freeze the tracks or export audio from the synths or mix. Tested with Reaper and no problems. When I play and record live It works as expected.

I figured out what was wrong!

image.thumb.png.889fe1a75293351dc25d74878248fdf3.png

I don't know why 200 was selected. But selecting the "Size of Reproduction Buffer" in "export to track" option resolved also the problem when just selecting to freeze :D