I can't install Cakewalk SONAR on my new PC, the full version is not available (SOLVED)

Hi, I need some help. I am trying to install the new Cakewalk SONAR on my new PC, downloaded from the official page at the bottom but it won't let me, I get this warning window... It seems that what is being downloaded is an update and not the full version of it ...ideas? 

UPDATE:  Finally the link remains the same for the moment, but a friend provided me with a previous installation file and I was able to solve the problem. 

We hope the link is corrected soon.

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-14 125552.png

Edited by Jorge Arias
UPDATE
  • Like 1

• Jorge Arias changed the title to I can't install Cakewalk SONAR on my new PC, the full version is not available (SOLVED)
On 4/14/2024 at 9:02 AM, Jorge Arias said:

Hi, I need some help. I am trying to install the new Cakewalk SONAR on my new PC, downloaded from the official page at the bottom but it won't let me, I get this warning window... It seems that what is being downloaded is an update and not the full version of it ...ideas? 

UPDATE:  Finally the link remains the same for the moment, but a friend provided me with a previous installation file and I was able to solve the problem. 

We hope the link is corrected soon.

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-14 125552.png

It is not solved.  Not everyone has a friend to provide a full installation.

Odd in your case on a new system that it only downloaded the update.

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

It is not solved.  Not everyone has a friend to provide a full installation.

Odd in your case on a new system that it only downloaded the update.

Just curious. As I stated-Why is the version he speaks of the SAME as the the LAST version of CWbyBL? That seems odd to me. No?

3 minutes ago, Jorge Arias said:

Pathfider, I asked myself the same thing... I don't know why this legend appears... we are talking about Cakewalk Sonar, CbB

As in the subscription, which is the only way. That is why it is weird. That is the LAST update-period! Wasn't implying anything bad on your part.

Edited by Pathfinder
  • Like 1

Someone decided to make this about semantics?  I looked at the photo.  You would get this message if you do not have the program installed, So they only available file was the update.  An official full installer has already been discussed.  He had to solve it by someone giving him the full version.

I think

3 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Someone decided to make this about semantics?  I looked at the photo.  You would get this message if you do not have the program installed, So they only available file was the update.  An official full installer has already been discussed.  He had to solve it by someone giving him the full version.

I think

Well I just thought it was weird that the dates were the same-NEW Sonar and the very last cwby BL BOTH  2024.02.........No biggie really.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pathfinder said:

Well I just thought it was weird that the dates were the same-NEW Sonar and the very last cwby BL BOTH  2024.02.........No biggie really.

Yes, it seemed the same to me

• Like 1