One project stopped updating track folders state changes no matter how many new saves were made

I have a big project file that contains many tracks of different guitars playing the same passages, as a tone comparison reference master file. At some point recently, the project will no longer save any changes to the track folders state (which ones are collapsed and which ones are open), and I've added many new tracks to it since then and each time I have new track folders states that should have been saved with the new recordings, but they weren't. So every time I open that project, all the new recordings I've made are there, but the track folders state stay the same as when the glitch started happening. It doesn't matter of I collapse the folders that are open and open the ones that collapsed and then save--it just reverts back to that one state. What can I do? Clear out a cache of some kind? Rebuild the track folders saved state some how so it'll start updating with each new save?

@Rob Chang recently ran into the same issue, tried to reset the desired state using the Track Manager (presets, etc), check with support, etc, no luck.

Eventually tried reinstalling Cakewalk and did a Project/Save As, and this seemed to clear it up. Could have been some sort of project corruption (as i noticed this after having Cakewalk crash a few times previously). Pretty sure it's not related to workspaces/screensets, at least in my case.  hth.

Holding down CTRL + SHIFT, then clicking any folder expand/collapse button will expand/collapse all track folders.  Doing this forceably sets the state of all folder tracks, so should sort this issue out.