Just a small wish!

I’m just paying the monthly membership fee for now as Noel just said that it’s looking like only a few more  months .

And we were told a million times over that CbB will be kept going long enough to allow a smooth transition to Sonar. So it will be very doubtful they would disable it for a while yet.
My guess is Sonar release in June and CbB fading away by the Fall. If it all happens sooner all the better. 
I was even thinking I should just uninstall CbB but it’s doing no harm. 

1 hour ago, John Vere said:

I’m just paying the monthly membership fee for now as Noel just said that it’s looking like only a few more  months .

And we were told a million times over that CbB will be kept going long enough to allow a smooth transition to Sonar. So it will be very doubtful they would disable it for a while yet.
My guess is Sonar release in June and CbB fading away by the Fall. If it all happens sooner all the better. 
I was even thinking I should just uninstall CbB but it’s doing no harm. 

John- I hear what you are saying but I have NEVER heard a guarantee that Sonar will be SOLD, as in retail purchase  before CWBL is ended.

That is what I meant. I will believe the Sonar Release (NOT SUBSCRIPTION) when I see it! as stated- I am hoping that's how it works out.........

36 minutes ago, Pathfinder said:

Well That is encouraging Tom but their is NO mention of the timing for ending CWBL. If that was posted , that would be good!

Thanks for the link.

It was in another thread where he clearly said it would be happening shortly and to please be patient. 
You even posted there. 
It been the problem that the little tiny snippets of info are spread among 40 pages of painfully repetitive posts from everyone. 

Edited by John Vere
  • Like 2