Roland launches SP-404MKII v4.04 firmware update

satya

https://www.roland.com/global/products/sp-404mk2/downloads/

Changes in SP-404MKII firmwave v4.04

Loop Capture, inspired by the iconic SP-555: Experience fluid live looping by capturing and layering audio of internal samples, external instruments, and mic’d-up sound sources.

Koala App Integration: Adjust a range of app parameters directly from the SP-404MKII using Koala controller mode, or send audio from Koala to and from your SP via USB for adding effects or recording samples.

Multipad Export: Send all or selected pads of a pattern as individual multitrack audio for refining SP sessions in a DAW or share files with collaborators for remixing.

Groove Function: Infuse rhythmic loops and other audio with subtle to extreme groove swing, inspired by VP-9000 VariPhrase.

Sound Generator: Create basslines and other melodic content using 15 different waveforms generated directly by the SP-404MKII.

Plus a range of additional new features to further improve workflow like Preset Measure Sampling, TR-REC Microscope Editing, Sample Merge, and Bounce Pattern Chains.

• Like 3

I always look at this device , and skip buying it , the videos just makes me have an headache to fallow this workflow , i might grab one just to use it as a FX unit , i love Roland Fx ...

20 hours ago, Zo said:

I always look at this device , and skip buying it , the videos just makes me have an headache to fallow this workflow , i might grab one just to use it as a FX unit , i love Roland Fx ...

Same here

9 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Same here

Fleer i went for a syntakt , what a fun device and sounds superb ... wanted for a long time an mpc live 2 buy since i have maschine i said let try elektron , and well , surprising ...that said still thinking of the mpc ,...

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1