Solved

Lost. Is this a new forum and is Sonar $49.99 a month? I just looked it up online. Can you point me to the already-started discussions on this?  I do a lot of pro bono and very low budget productions and  the expense would kill me.
Thanks

Edited by Michael Fogarty
  • Confused 1

You mentioned this in another thread and there you supplied a link to https://legacy.cakewalk.com/Products/SONAR/Buy-Now/SONAR-Platinum. That was the monthly Rent to Own price for SONAR Platinum back in 2017. As you probably know, SONAR Platinum  is long gone, never to return.

As for the new Cakewalk Sonar, no details have been released regarding a possible purchase price. There is something called a Backstage Pass currently available, but unless you feel comfortable with that, I think the best thing to do right now is to wait until all the options are on the table. There are already many threads on this topic in the forum. Here's a link to the main thread:

• Like 1

No, Tutorials isn't a new forum. I keep forgetting it exists, too. No worries about being lost, though; will move this to the more appropriate Coffee House, the Miscellaneous backstop catch-all bin.

btw, Canopus gave the correct answer to the query.

• Great Idea 1