Rigid Audio Create your own Kontakt instruments with Kontakt GUI Maker šŸŽ¶

cclarry

Unleash Your Creativity with Kontakt GUI Maker

Transform the way you design instruments with the revolutionary Kontakt GUI Maker. This innovative tool, designed for Native Instrumentsā€™ Kontakt 6/7Ā Sampler, with 250 pre-defined "actions" that control and perform Kontakt-related functions lets you create your own Kontakt instrument without writing a single line of script code.

Ā 

Effortless Design Process

Say goodbye to the complexities of scripting. The Kontakt GUI Makerā€™s intuitive approach to Kontakt instrument design allows you to effortlessly create and design your own Kontakt instruments.

Features at a Glance:

WYSIWYG Interface: What you see is what you get. Arrange your controls visually and watch your instrumentĀ come to life.

No Scripting Required: Focus on design, not code. The GUI Maker handles the technicalities, freeing you to channel your creativity.

Real-Time Development: The editor runs side-by-side within your Kontakt instrument, allowing for on-the-fly adjustments and immediate feedback.

Ready to revolutionize your Kontakt instrument design?

Click the link below to start your journey with Kontakt GUI Maker and bring your musical visions to life with unparalleled ease and precision.Ā Donā€™t waitĀ - join the community of innovative creators today!

$59.99

https://www.rigid-audio.com/products_kontakt_gui_maker.html

• Like 1

Yup, I bought it back then and then he scrapped it without notice.Ā  I complained and he gave me a lot of the Kontakt instruments asĀ reimbursement - which I have yet to use.Ā šŸ¤ŖĀ Hopefully it'll be a good product.Ā  Looks like Mac version isn't slated until last half of the year.Ā  I'm a bit leary but would love to hear if anyone bites and can comment!

• Like 1