Sonuscore 🎹 33% off Chroma - Grand Piano: In celebration of World Piano Day

cclarry

20 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

Grrr. Have wanted this for a while. Must resist! Surely if I have Noire, Ascend, and Hammers & Waves, this is overkill, right?

It's different.  I find it warmer than Noire and any of H&W ones.  But I usually play it solo so I don't need it to cut through anything else.  Not sure if it would get lost in a mix.  

To me, this is one of those rare libraries where the demos sound exactly like what I can pull out of it.  I have a few that sound completely different from what I was expecting.  I thought I got it for around $75 but that might have been the intro price?  Can't remember.

26 minutes ago, Release said:

It's different.  I find it warmer than Noire and any of H&W ones.  But I usually play it solo so I don't need it to cut through anything else.  Not sure if it would get lost in a mix.  

To me, this is one of those rare libraries where the demos sound exactly like what I can pull out of it.  I have a few that sound completely different from what I was expecting.  I thought I got it for around $75 but that might have been the intro price?  Can't remember.

This is not helping! Stop enabling me!

I also have been hoping the newish Premier Sound Kawai Legacy VI goes on sale...might have to wait

• Haha 2