Warm Audio WA-MPX Microphone Tube Preamplifier - $200 Dollars off in cart

jesse g

Hey folks,

At B&H Video only for a limited time,  get he Warm Audio single channel WA-MPX Microphone Tube Preamplifier and clip the free coupon to get $200.00 off whern it's added to your cart. 

$749.00
$549.00  total at  checkout + tax.  (Make sure you clip the $200.00 coupon (underneath the large $749.00 price)

Get the DEAL ~~~> Warm Audio Single channel WA-MPX Microphone Tube Preamplifier  (B&H allows you to make payments over time if you need to)

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 3

We've been evaluating large diaphragm condenser mics. So far the Neuman U87ai and the JZ BH1. I would describe the BH1 as a very clear sounding U87ai. The vocalist in our band prefers the U87ai as it is a little less crisp so perhaps the description should be "warmer". I prefer the BH1 but I'm not singing 😀.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

We've been evaluating large diaphragm condenser mics. So far the Neuman U87ai and the JZ BH1. I would describe the BH1 as a very clear sounding U87ai. The vocalist in our band prefers the U87ai as it is a little less crisp so perhaps the description should be "warmer". I prefer the BH1 but I'm not singing 😀.

You use to be able to upgrade cheaper microphones to higher quality specs, for example modifying an MXL 990 and ending up with a nice U67 clone at a major savings. 
Michael Joly used to offer that service. He has since retired from that line of work.

Not sure who else is doing those kind of mods now.  I did find this...
https://microphone-parts.com/collections/mod-kits?page=1
They have DIY kits for upgrading MXL 990s.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2