UVI's Falcon 3 on sale through March 18th - 199€ (-43%)

Solidos

Just started in on the UVI bandwagon thanks to the image-line bundle & subsequent purchases, but do not yet have falcon. Does falcon go on sale often? Has it ever been this low before? Doing a quick google people claim it goes on sale at least once a year but searching this forum I cant seem to find any sales on falcon itself, only expansions. 

p.s. deal is good until march 18th

Edited by JT3Jon

9 minutes ago, JT3Jon said:

Does falcon go on sale often? 

From what I gather, it didn't go on sale often if at all. Don't quote me on that.

But as far as 2023 goes, around October, it went on sale. And I think it's been on sale a few times after that (year end.) 

I think 199 is lowest it has been solo. Before any kind of personal vouchers on UVI or dealer at least.

This is the lowest I have ever seen it! Together with the $100 voucher that you get right away and free upgrades, it is 100% worth it! It has become so much more powerful and can make any sound you want (Sample, Synthesis, Physical Modeling) and also has MIDI Out.

You can use all of it's script processors to control external hardware or other VST's. So that's over 20 unique and individual sequencers each with their own presets. Plus all the other scripts that you can use as MIDI Out that are all together probably 100. You can also get user made scripts that you can find online to use within Falcon or outside it as well with MIDI Out. I have few good ones I found online that I added to Falcon. I would say that it's MIDI scripts are almost like the Players in Reason Rack because you have Chords, Scales, Strum, Arp and Sequencing. But they are a bunch, not just a handful. Also most of the effects they sell at UVI are already integrated into Falcon in some fashion. 

There are general presets and then there are the effects presets and multi effect presets, then individual presets from the different oscillators and effects as well as different modulators. So they are thousands! So there are a ton of stuff that you may not see at first glance so you would have to start exploring then you will see all the other good stuff in there. Also all I just motioned is just the factory stuff.  When you add other soundware or expansions then you just multiply it's functionality. It's almost a DAW at this point where their soundware acts as plugins, LOL! All for $199 it's insane! 

EDIT: I just found out that UVI also sent out 50% vouchers to account holders. So if you have an account with UVI then check your account or email for the voucher which will make this $99.5 for Falcon 3!!!!!

Edited by Hillmy

30 minutes ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

I think the 50% off vouchers are for people that already own Falcon, so it won't stack unless they can buy another copy. 

then maybe they can use it together with their $100 voucher