Youtube time problem

Hi. I have a nasty problem. My old Soft Tensions (

)tune on my musicmakingman artist account (https://www.youtube.com/@musicmakingman2455) has miraculously gotten younger. I uploaded it to YouTube 6 years ago but now it says it's 2 weeks young. How can this be. I already told YouTube about the problem but I fear they will not help or are able to help. I am sorry for putting the link but this way you can see for yourself what the age is. Sorry again. I am not sure where this belongs (trash bin maybe)

Edited by cakeboy

I think sometimes our accounts can become corrupt on their servers and weird things happen.

I've never seen the problem you're having, but I'm having a weird problem of my own. YouTube shows my library is empty, except when I look at it on my cell.

I'm logged in on my PC, several TV's, 2 firesticks, and they say there is nothing in my library to watch except when I look at it from my cell.

What I did to get around it is, I created a playlist from my cell and added all my videos to the list and that playlist shows up on all my devices I'm logged in to.  But if I ever loose access to my library from my cell I'm screwed.

30 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

I think sometimes our accounts can become corrupt on their servers and weird things happen.

I've never seen the problem you're having, but I'm having a weird problem of my own. YouTube shows my library is empty, except when I look at it on my cell.

I'm logged in on my PC, several TV's, 2 firesticks, and they say there is nothing in my library to watch except when I look at it from my cell.

What I did to get around it is, I created a playlist from my cell and added all my videos to the list and that playlist shows up on all my devices I'm logged in to.  But if I ever loose access to my library from my cell I'm screwed.

That is a nasty problem too. Thanks for sharing and for the comment

21 views Feb 13, 2024

An old old tune of mine that I remixed and put some improvements on it

Are you saying that you remixed and posted it six years ago?  What about Semantics?

4 views Mar 1, 2024

old tune of mine

Maybe you should let Homeland Security know as this might be the result of attempts by malicious agents testing some account / algorithmic hacking strategies for nefarious purposes.  In 2016 I kept getting video recommendations that were clearly not based on my personal viewing history / preferences. News eventually emerged about malicious agents finding a way to manipulate algorithms for purposes of propaganda. 

32 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Are you saying that you remixed and posted it six years ago?  What about Semantics?

Maybe you should let Homeland Security know as this might be the result of attempts by malicious agents testing some account / algorithmic hacking strategies for nefarious purposes.  In 2016 I kept getting video recommendations that were clearly not based on my personal viewing history / preferences. News eventually emerged about malicious agents finding a way to manipulate algorithms for purposes of propaganda. 

Yes. It is six years old. I don't remember how old Semantics is. I recently put it on YouTube so I can send it on some forum.