Audio Damage releases Axon 3!

cclarry

Audio Damage Inc. is thrilled to present the latest iteration of the Axon drum synth/sequencer family, Axon 3. A drum sequencer with a twist, Axon 3 breaks the barriers of rhythm. Inspired by artificial neural networks, it creates a unique dance of precision and chaos that will inspire you to make music like never before. It's not just an update, but a complete overhaul of the legendary Axon series.

For Axon 2 Owners

As a valued Audio Damage customer, we're excited to bring you an exclusive offer on our Axon 3. If you're already an Axon 2 license holder and logged into your account, the discount will automatically apply when you follow the link. For those who've made previous purchases through Plugin Boutique, stay tuned for an email from them with details on how to avail this special promotion.

$89 intro price

https://www.audiodamage.com/products/ad057-axon-3

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MrFigg said:

Don't like the guy. Won't buy his stuff. That's just the way it is.

Could you elaborate on why you don't like the guy so people can decide if they want to take it into consideration when buying from him?

6 hours ago, Solidos said:

Could you elaborate on why you don't like the guy so people can decide if they want to take it into consideration when buying from him?

Bad attitude. Bad customer service. Reluctance to reply to emails. If you like his stuff however then don't hesitate to buy them This is only my experience but I am very unforgiving. Ask Thenatan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MrFigg said:

Bad attitude. Bad customer service. Reluctance to reply to emails. If you like his stuff however then don't hesitate to buy them This is only my experience but I am very unforgiving. Ask Thenatan.

he's definitely a hit'n'miss with his attitude but his tools are really good stuff 🤷‍♀️

19 minutes ago, pwal³ said:

he's definitely a hit'n'miss with his attitude but his tools are really good stuff 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, some of them. Others I could do without. I don’t suffer fools though so my business goes elsewhere.