New Home Studio Songwriting Course

Yan Filiatrault

New songwriting course from Joe Gilder (Home Studio Corner):

https://www.homestudiocorner.com/songwriting

I really like his approach. I got all his courses so far and I'm a VIP member of his community.

He has a 1 year long "satisfaction guaranteed or ask for a full refund" after purchase

Free masterclass bonus video: https://www.homestudiocorner.com/plc-50-song-challenge 

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, smallstonefan said:

Can you gives give me an idea of the format/content for this course?

I am interested but there is surprisingly little information (that I can find) other than a video of him rambling a bit about the course.

I have not started the course yet. I only signed up yesterday and have been exploring "the community" so far.

I intend to start the course tomorrow.

Maybe @Yan Filiatrault can elaborate for now.

4 hours ago, Bapu said:

I have not started the course yet. I only signed up yesterday and have been exploring "the community" so far.

I intend to start the course tomorrow.

Maybe @Yan Filiatrault can elaborate for now.

There are 2 categories, one with the core course material and the other with bonus content.  The core course has videos with Joe explaining is songwriting process system that he refined over the years. He shares content and gives homeworks to end up gradually with a full song written by the end of the course. He’s also doing all the homeworks as well so that we can see his way of creating gradually a song (riff and hooks, melody, lyrics, etc.). 

The bonus content includes his songwriting process on some of his original songs, and also other stuff (how to finish, songwriting tools, etc.).

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

@smallstonefan I've cancelled my Advanced Course and VIP subscription access and requested a full refund. It and he are just not my cuppa.

Never even requested a song critique.

Thanks Bapu!

When your marketing video doesn't really explain anything you're providing in your course then you just gotta wonder... He talked a lot without saying much and that's why I came here to ask.

I appreciate the follow-up. 👍