Magix Sound Forge Pro 17 Suite (Includes SpectraLayers Pro 10)

cclarry

Does anyone know if the Spectralayers Pro that is contained in this is somehow tied to Magix or Sound Forge?  Or, do you get a serial that you can register at Steinberg? I've been looking at SpectraLayers, but it is pricey.    This seems like a good way to get it if it isn't somehow tied to Magix.

• Great Idea 1

43 minutes ago, husker said:

Does anyone know if the Spectralayers Pro that is contained in this is somehow tied to Magix or Sound Forge?  Or, do you get a serial that you can register at Steinberg? I've been looking at SpectraLayers, but it is pricey.    This seems like a good way to get it if it isn't somehow tied to Magix.

The serials are from Steinberg, so they need to be redeemed/activated/installed via the Steinberg Activation Manager and Steinberg Download Assistant. The MAGIX deals have been the cheapest way to onboard with SpectraLayers Pro (current version), but they are separate applications so not bound to each other.

Quick edit here: The link in the OP doesn't specify which version of Pro it is, so I Googled "Magix Sound Forge Pro Suite" and that reads that it is version 9 (the last version, current version is 10).

Edited by mettelus
  • Like 1

SpectraLayers 10 Pro comes with Sound Forge Pro 17 Suite

All features included in SOUND FORGE Pro 17, plus:
dynamicEQ now featuring oversampling
Melodyne essential version 5.3
wizardFX Modern Reverb
Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 10
essentialFX Suite (11 high-quality effect plug-ins)
Analogue Modelling Suite (4 mastering plug-ins)
Vintage Effects Suite (3 vintage effects)
VariVerb II (versatile reverb plug-in) Vandal (virtual guitar & bass amps)

https://www.magix.com/us/music-editing/sound-forge/sound-forge-pro-suite/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1