New TAL Roland Alpha Juno emulation TAL-Pha 20% Intro Discount $64 + VAT

Craig N

Hey folks, I've been testing this in comparison with the AudioRealism ReDominator, which is ostensibly an emulation of the same synth. Compared to this new TAL synth, the aging ReDominator looks its age and sounds... like a Cherry Audio Juno compared to the Softube version, in other words the AudioRealism lacks mojo! This new TAL looks and sounds great, and I'm going to struggle not to buy it, even though my synth coffers are already bulging. But, as the saying goes, there's always room at the top, and I'll happily make room amongst my VST folders for this one, even if I have to delete a few temp files. 

Here's what TAL has to say about it:

https://tal-software.com/products/tal-pha

TAL-Pha Release 15.02.2024

We are proud to announce the release of TAL-Pha. A very authentic Alpha Juno emulation with a lot of powerful additions. It's been a lot of work, but it's finally here.

20% intro discount!

image.thumb.png.035c4804056961f8afaf451fa68370b3.png

TAL-Pha

TAL-Pha is an instrument plug-in that emulates the sound of the analog 80's synthesizer Alpha Juno II (MKS-50 is the rack version).
The plug-in produces the classic analog sound, combined with modern flexibility and many additional functions. The plug-in can read and convert sysex information from the hardware and can also be used as a controller.

• Authentic emulation of the 80's hardware synthesizer.
  • Resonance boost for filter self-oscillation.
  • The possibility to detune, modulate, and sync the pulse part of the DCO.
  • Simple but powerful FX section with delay, reverb, and a bell-eq.
  • Arpeggiator with different modes.
  • Stereo UNISON mode with up to seven voices.
  • Aftertouch and MPE support.
  • Microtuning support (tun file import and MTS Client).
  • Original factory banks included.
  • More than 380 fresh presets by Electric Himalaya, The Unfinished, Saif Sameer, emptyvessel and TAL.
  • Individual tuning for every voice converts the synths DCO into a VCO.
  • Reads Sysex files and Sysex MIDI from the hardware device.
  • Can also control a hardware device. If enabled, it sends Sysex through the plug-in MIDI output (only possible when supported by the DAW).

Requirements:
Windows: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit host)

macOS: 10.9 or higher (64 bit host). Universal Binary 2 with native Intel and Apple silicon support (M1, M2, M3...).

AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit). LINUX: 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar.

Demo restrictions:

The plug-in produces a rising white noise sound every minute.

• Like 4