I just want to say thank you to every person who has come here and helped someone else solve their problem. I have come here for many years and there has always been someone who has had the solution to my issue. Thank you to those who don't have to be here but they are, people like scook who helped me in the middle of the night fix an issue so I could keep recording. Guys like Cactus Music Studios, John Vere and Shane_B. This forum and these people are like emergency room personnel there to help in a time of crisis, and if you are recording, and something goes wrong, that is a real crisis. I would rather my house burn down than not be able to get signal coming through a channel. So a huge thank you and hug today to everyone who has helped someone here. 🤗

Edited by Screaming For Attention
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, Screaming For Attention said:

I just want to say thank you to every person who has come here and helped someone else solve their problem. I have come here for many years and there has always been someone who has had the solution to my issue. Thank you to those who don't have to be here but they are, people like scook who helped me in the middle of the night fix an issue so I could keep recording. Guys like Cactus Music Studios, John Vere and Shane_B. This forum and these people are like emergency room personnel there to help in a time of crisis, and if you are recording, and something goes wrong, that is a real crisis. I would rather my house burn down than not be able to get signal coming through a channel. So a huge thank you and hug today to everyone who has helped someone here. 🤗

Amen...

• Like 1