IK Mixbox SE free by Audioaudioplugin.deals

DamienF

15 minutes ago, Hillmy said:

I get the same price if I am logged in or out for Mixbox which is $99.

That is it.

It used to be something like $299 retail if I remember correctly.  

I own it other than the Sunset sound and tape module but my price is the same $99 (and I have the vast majority of IKM products also)

40 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

That is it.

It used to be something like $299 retail if I remember correctly.  

I own it other than the Sunset sound and tape module but my price is the same $99 (and I have the vast majority of IKM products also)

Other sites may say $299 but not IK. Keep in mind I am currently logged out of the website and the price is still $99. On the https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/mixbox/ website it says "SE edition available for purchase, with upgrade path to Full" under "What’s New in v1.5.0."

Near the banner at the top it says "TRY FREE Log-in to see your price $99.99 BUY NOW". So regardless for new or existing customers the price is the same. If I log in the price is the same. If you don't want to log out, try going to the site with Incognito Mode and you will see the same price.

1 minute ago, ALC said:

The full Mixbox has been on sale for $29.99 (last month).  Definitely a good deal when that deal comes around again.

I'll just wait until I want to upgrade then contact their support for a reduced price. Perhaps when it is on sale again plus I want to buy it.