Bitwig 8-Track free with Beat Magazine #218

audioschmaudio

The new issue of Beat Magazine, #218, gives you a free Bitwig 8-Track license. Plus a 5.9GB vocal soundbank. And of course, there's a new Zampler expansion again, called Hyper Vox.

Bitwig 8-Track is free quite often. Owning the 8-Track version gives you an upgrade price for the higher versions: You get Bitwig Essentials for 79$/€ instead of 99$/€, Bitwig Studio Producer for 169$/€ instead of 199$/€ and Bitwig Studio for 359$/€ instead of 399$/€

Studio-Pack-03-24.png.cef81ef833eda772bd324d519638214c.png

• Like 9

7 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

Owning the 8-Track version gives you an upgrade price for the higher versions: You get Bitwig Essentials for 79$/€ instead of 99$/€, Bitwig Studio Producer for 169$/€ instead of 199$/€ and Bitwig Studio for 359$/€ instead of 399$/€

Dec 2023 Winter sale had Bitwig Studio Upgrade from 8 Track for $100 off bringing price down to $259. 
They also had same sale last June.

If nothing else you can use the 8 Track version to see if the Bitwig DAW universe works for you.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

For those who have an existing 8-Track license, if you redeem a new 8-Track license, it won't extend the existing license but just adds an additional license that runs concurrently with the existing one.

1 minute ago, ALC said:

For those who have an existing 8-Track license, if you redeem a new 8-Track license, it won't extend the existing license but just adds an additional license that runs concurrently with the existing one.

Hmm, it did for me.
My 8 Track license was expired and it gave me a new license with a year on it.
Maybe they 'fixed' that or maybe because mine was expired.

Just now, TheSteven said:

Hmm, it did for me.
My 8 Track license was expired and it gave me a new license with a year on it.
Maybe they 'fixed' that or maybe because mine was expired.

Oh, I should've been more clear.  If you have an existing unexpired license, it won't extend the license by a year.  I had a license with 9 months left, and after redeeming, I still had a license with 9 months left, and new license with 12 months left.  Had I known the behavior, I would've waited until my license expired to redeem.

• Like 3