Insanity Samples A little thank you 20 GBP voucher from us for being a part of it all!

cclarry

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

I didn't get this despite being a good customer and being subscribed and everything. Maybe it's only for people who haven't bought anything in a while or something.

@jngnz I've only had their Wurli library (it was part of their collection and they gave the Wurli away free fir a time; I hated the recordings; they simply didn’t sound professionally done,  IMO; they sounded boxy and amateurish) and I avoided the developer after that.

What libraries of theirs would you recommend? I've contemplated the solo cello, but candidly,  the demos are very amateurish and reminded me of the Wurli library. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

Just now, PavlovsCat said:

I've only had their Wurli library (it was part of their collection and they gave the Wurli away free fir a time; I hated the recirdings. they didn’t sound professionally done,  IMO; they sounded boxy and amateurish) and I avoided the developer after that.

What libraries of theirs would you recommend? I've contemplated the solo cello, but candidly,  the demos are very amateurish and reminded me of the Wurli library. 

The cello sucks. The guitar too. I regret those purchases. I also think this dev doesn't have anything for you, to be honest.

I can however generally recommend Gypsy Squeeze, which is a nicely gritty and growly accordion, as well as New Orleans Brass, which is a similarly gritty brass section great for layering with more "hi-fi" ones, and the only sample library I'm aware of to feature a sousaphone.

• Like 1