Arturia - Free sounds for Analog Lab V

Frank

4 minutes ago, Vst0nE said:

what other 3, can you provide names, links please?

thx

Why would you want to know which freebies he hadn't installed yet? 🤔
To find out which ones you don't have yet, just go to "Store" inside Analog Lab and click on "free". It will show all free soundbanks that are available.

grafik.thumb.png.c22041c313cda16c44fbf3ac530baabe.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

When I logged in it said I had 3 free freebies from the store but when I clicked on the Free link it only was showing. 

Curiously there are 3 new libraries going for $29.99 each.  Hyper Rave, Inner City Soul, and Inward Universe.  Maybe the program got confused.  Maybe I did.

14 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

When I logged in it said I had 3 free freebies from the store but when I clicked on the Free link it only was showing. 

Curiously there are 3 new libraries going for $29.99 each.  Hyper Rave, Inner City Soul, and Inward Universe.  Maybe the program got confused.  Maybe I did.

Maybe you need to update Analog Lab first. If you're using an older version it might not yet be compatible with the new free soundbanks, for example if the Minifreak engine isn't included yet.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

Maybe you need to update Analog Lab first. If you're using an older version it might not yet be compatible with the new free soundbanks, for example if the Minifreak engine isn't included yet.

I am current.  I needed to be to have been able to do my 3 line review of the new Minifreak soundsets.

5 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

These are the bonus soundbanks that you only get for free with the upgrade to V Collection X 

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1