Ujam LoFi Bundle for $41.16 at JRR Shop with Coupon Code GROUP

audioschmaudio

3 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

https://www.jrrshop.com/ujam-instruments-lofi-bundle

This bundle contains Ujam Beatmaker Cozy, Virtual Bassist Dandy, Usynth Deluxe and Finisher Retro. Normally $49, but with the code GROUP you get it for $41.16.

I don't know. Is it worth getting? That's roughly $10 per plugin. Please help, I'm so undecided 😩

If you haven’t thought about getting them before then you have your answer. 

5 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

If you haven’t thought about getting them before then you have your answer. 

I don't think it was that cheap before, though.

I wouldn't buy a Usynth for the regular price. But for $10, maybe, if it sounds good.

I have a few Beatmaker plugins and like them.

I have no experience with their finisher plugins. I've read a lot of good reviews about Finisher Retro, and a few bad ones.

Edited by audioschmaudio

7 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I don't think it was that cheap before, though.

I wouldn't buy a Usynth for the regular price. But for $10, maybe, if it sounds good.

I have a few Beatmaker plugins and like them.

I have no experience with their finisher plugins. I've read a lot of good reviews about Finisher Retro, and a few bad ones.

Looks like you now have your answer. Get them right now. It’s probably worth $40 just to let go of the anxiety of making the decision   Buy and move on with your life :)  

5 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Looks like you now have your answer. Get them right now. It’s probably worth $40 just to let go of the anxiety of making the decision   Buy and move on with your life :)  

Nah, I can't afford to let my anxiety to cost me $40 every time I consider buying something. I believe the deal will be there for a while. It's probably best to take my time and use the trial versions.

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

This bundle contains Ujam Beatmaker Cozy, Virtual Bassist Dandy, Usynth Deluxe and Finisher Retro. Normally $49, but with the code GROUP you get it for $41.16.

I don't know. Is it worth getting? That's roughly $10 per plugin. Please help, I'm so undecided 😩

I'm so tired with all this things called lo-fi, so I won't buy it

Please, bring me back to the hi-fi years

2 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

You can download the trials and check them out.

• Great Idea 1