[Audioplugin.deals] Sample Logic - Symphonic AI - $89 (Day 2 of 12 Deals of Xmas)

Kirean

• Kirean changed the title to [Audioplugin.deals] Sample Logic - Symphonic AI - $89 (Day 2 of 12 Days of Xmas Deals)
30 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Just listen to Simeon’s vid at 56:30

I love it (and I should ‘cause I got it). 

Sounds like the moment from a documentary about penguins when momma penguin and daddy penguin are finally reunited after daddy penguin has been away for a year looking for food and momma penguin has relentlessly sat on baby penguin's egg trying to keep it warm against all odds and then they hug and kiss and eat and baby penguin is being born and they all snuggle forever.

😭😭😭

I might have to get this now only to never sound half as good as Simeon.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Sounds like the moment from a documentary about penguins when momma penguin and daddy penguin are finally reunited after daddy penguin has been away for a year looking for food and momma penguin has relentlessly sat on baby penguin's egg trying to keep it warm against all odds and then they hug and kiss and eat and baby penguin is being born and they all snuggle forever.

😭😭😭

I might have to get this now only to never sound half as good as Simeon.

😂🤣 the question is.. is this instrument capable of making the soundtrack for the next scene where they went to the sea and then there it comes the mama shark, and papa shark with their little baby shark to feed…

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Kirean changed the title to [Audioplugin.deals] Sample Logic - Symphonic AI - $89 (Day 2 of 12 Deals of Xmas)