Echo Sound Works - Popstalgic. 55 Serum presets for $1

audioschmaudio

Only for the first 200 customers and for a short time: Popstalgic by Echo Sound Works for $1.

Popstalgic is a Serum soundbank containing 55 presets that recreate some famous pop synth sounds. As you can hear from the demos on the website, the resemblance to the original is striking.

Also: 40% off everything with code CYBER23

I don't have Serum, but I've been an Echo Soundworks customer for a few years and the developer is talented and very nice to deal with.

HIs sample libraries are not "deep" sampled / detailed sampled, but I think they're pretty good for what they are, which is tailored to pop, hip hop and EDM, and they have their own unique charm. 

https://www.echosoundworks.com/free-downloads

21 minutes ago, Vst0nE said:

there was 4 of those packs in total for $1 each

True.

The first one was "Thump", 100 808 presets for Serum. How many 808 sounds does one need? I already have more than enough and most of them sound pretty much the same. So I skipped that one.

I didn't get a newsletter for #2 for some reason.

I got a newsletter for #3 but by the time I checked it, it was already sold out. I would have liked to get that one.

15 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

True.

The first one was "Thump", 100 808 presets for Serum. How many 808 sounds does one need? I already have more than enough and most of them sound pretty much the same. So I skipped that one.

I didn't get a newsletter for #2 for some reason.

I got a newsletter for #3 but by the time I checked it, it was already sold out. I would have liked to get that one.

Hey shoot me an email and I’ll get you a discount code to get the $1 dollar deal. 

and I’ll toss in the thump pack to your order for free. I think there are some really unique presets in that pack and the overtone wavetables are pretty cool and I don’t think there’s anything else like that around besides sublab and the x sub engine. I’d be curious to see what you think! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

@Echo Sound Works I'm one of your customers and was just curious how you discovered this thread. Developers seem to  be posting at this forum a bit more recently and I'm wondering if you found out about  the thread from googling, social media or another customer? 

I stumbled upon it actually. I was working on a website update and I googled echo sound works and this came up so I thought I’d check out. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Echo Sound Works said:

I stumbled upon it actually. I was working on a website update and I googled echo sound works and this came up so I thought I’d check out. 

I suspected Google results could have led you here. The forum does pretty well with Google.

I was just playing your Loft Piano (for KONTAKT) last night.  I love the vibe of that library and it's a bargain. For anyone looking for an upright that sounds ordinary, but in a really cool way, it's under 20 bucks and has a lot of very nice presets. 

Edited by PavlovsCat