Rush Keys Deluxe for Arturia Analog Lab (50% OFF only for December)

Chimey

hq720.jpg

Rush Keys Deluxe for Arturia Analog Lab

• More than 50 patches for Analog Lab (and counting) that cover a wide range of famous Rush songs. More patches are in the works. Updates will be free.

• Rush Keys Deluxe was crafted by Allan Lobo, a keyboardist and sound designer from Brazil.

• Detailed description of the Rush Keys Deluxe patch set, the list of covered songs, a video demo of the patches, and FAQ, can be found following the link below.

50% OFF only for the entire month of December. $39,90.

https://www.thevstacademy.net/rush-keys-deluxe

https://thevstacademy.gumroad.com/l/rushkeysdeluxe

https://www.youtube.com/@AllanLoboVST/videos

https://www.instagram.com/allanlobo.vst/

Edited by Chimey

10 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

39$ for 50 presets? And they call that a sale? I love their optimism. Good luck 😉

It's up to 60 patches AND counting. There will be more, as mentioned in the text. All future updates will be free. It's not a bad deal at this price.

OR, by all means, you can always look for an alternative Rush pack of this caliber or program all these Rush patches yourself, if you like. Be my guest. I love your optimism. Good luck 😉

Edited by Chimey

3 minutes ago, Solidos said:

This smells of self-advertising @Chimey, given that this is also your first post. Is this your pack?

No, it's not. I'm helping out a friend, who has time deficit to do a forum rundown.

Then again, what difference does it make? Mine or else's, whatever. This is a product presentation and all the sounds are in the video posted. If you like it, buy it. If you don't, don't.

Rick Wakeman preset pack, as well as Dream Theather pack, covering Kevin Moore, Derek Sherinian and Jordan Ruddess patches is also upcoming.

9 minutes ago, Chimey said:

It's up to 60 patches AND counting. There will be more, as mentioned in the text. All future updates will be free. It's not a bad deal at this price.

OR, by all means, you can always look for an alternative Rush pack of this caliber or program all these Rush patches yourself, if you like. Be my guest. I love your optimism. Good luck 😉

Like Solidos said, this looks like self-advertising. But regardless, this doesn't look like a good deal at all. First of all, I've never heard of the VST Academy, so no reputation bonus. Then I can get way more presets from my favorite sound designers for way less. Oblivion Sound Lab, Synth Ctrl, Tonepusher, Mike OST, ...
At Patchbay I can even get preset packs that were created by well known music producers that I have  on my Spotify playlists, each for less than 20$ at regular price.

2 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Like Solidos said, this looks like self-advertising. But regardless, this doesn't look like a good deal at all. First of all, I've never heard of the VST Academy, so no reputation bonus. Then I can get way more presets from my favorite sound designers for way less. Oblivion Sound Lab, Synth Ctrl, Tonepusher, Mike OST, ...
At Patchbay I can even get preset packs that were created by well known music producers that I have  on my Spotify playlists, each for less than 20$ at regular price.

Yeah, you get all these things, but you don't get a Rush pack this elaborate anywhere else, you can look under every rock, by all means, go ahead and find it.

Then again, you can go wherever you like and buy whatever you like. No one holds you a prisoner. Bye!

Edited by Chimey

You, guys, aren't exactly friendly and welcoming either, in case you didn't notice. Really unnecessary as well.

No, as I said, it's not my pack. I'm doing a forum rundown for a friend.

Edited by Chimey

40 minutes ago, Chimey said:

hq720.jpg

Rush Keys Deluxe for Arturia Analog Lab

• More than 50 patches for Analog Lab (and counting) that cover a wide range of famous Rush songs. More patches are in the works. Updates will be free.

• Rush Keys Deluxe was crafted by Allan Lobo, a keyboardist and sound designer from Brazil.

• Detailed description of the Rush Keys Deluxe patch set, the list of covered songs, a video demo of the patches, and FAQ, can be found following the link below.

50% OFF only for the entire month of December. $39,90.

https://www.thevstacademy.net/rush-keys-deluxe

https://thevstacademy.gumroad.com/l/rushkeysdeluxe

https://www.youtube.com/@AllanLoboVST/videos

https://www.instagram.com/allanlobo.vst/

I love Rush, but talk about trademark and copyright infringement. This is textbook trademark and copyright infringement, exploiting a band's intellectual property. It's not so much a compliment as it is an exploitation of band's IP -- from their logo, name, photos and work for a developer's profit. I can't say I'm a fan of that. It's one thing to create a library in tribute to an artist, but to blatantly exploit them for a profit. Not cool. I very much would not support this developer.  He has to be aware that what he's doing is unethical, illegal and deserving of a C&D by Rush's management. I would urge fans of Rush and fans of ethics to steer clear of this. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Chimey said:

Yeah, you get all these things, but you don't get a Rush pack this elaborate anywhere else, you can look under every rock, by all means, go ahead and find it.

Then again, you can go wherever you like and buy whatever you like. No one holds you a prisoner. Bye!

It wasn't created by Rush themselves though, or was it? I doubt the sound designer even has permission to use their name for advertising. This gives cheap cover band vibes. Rush isn't even trendy at all, so I don't see how this being a "Rush pack" in bold letters makes the deal better. That only makes it niche and less likely for people to want it. If it was a "Purple Disco Machine" pack, created by Purple Disco Machine themselves, maybe that would justify those prices.

5 minutes ago, Chimey said:

You, guys, aren't exactly friendly and welcoming either, in case you didn't notice. Really unnecessary as well.

You can try to help to your friend, of course, but let me to say that you are being a little bit aggresive responding defensively when someone share his/her point of view about the offer that you have presented us

1 minute ago, Chimey said:

You, guys, aren't exactly friendly either, in case you didn't notice. Really unnecessary as well.

Please do tell what was not friendly about my question, I even specifically stated my reason for asking. And regarding audioschmaudio's first post, this is a deals forum and people constantly comment on whether they think the offer is a deal to them or not. Price very much factors into that, not just the quality of the product.

3 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I love Rush, but talk about trademark and copyright infringement. This is textbook trademark infringement, exploiting a band's intellectual property. It's not so much a compliment as it is an exploitation of band's IP -- from their logo, name, photos and work for a developer's profit. I can't say I'm a fan of that. It's one thing to create a library in tribute to an artist, but to blatantly exploit them for a profit. Not cool. I very much would not support this developer.  He has to be aware that what he's doing is unethical and deserving of a C&D by Rush's management. I would urge fans of Rush and fans of ethics to steer clear of this. 

As always, thank you @PavlovsCat for your comments

• Thanks 1

Lots of upset peeps about some of the comments on this thread. 

Keep it friendly, trolling is not friendly, if you like something by all means comment, if not why not just walk on by, it the thing to do at this time of year.

Happy holidays peeps. 

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1