ADSR - AudioThing WAVE BOX (Free Plugin With Every PAID Purchase)

Kiloteq

8 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

It’s a paid one get it for free plugin. You could find if there’s something you need, like this cheap plugin

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/united-plugins-quickmuse-intelligent-randomizer/

Yes I know. I put Megaphone in my cart when I'm signed out and the free plugin shows at checkout. When I sign in however the Megaphone is in my cart along with WaveBox but the Wavebox is now showing at full price. No longer free.

If I sign in first and then add Megaphone to my cart the free plugin doesn't get added.

Guess I could just buy without logging in.

Edited by MrFigg

9 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Yes I know. I put Megaphone in my cart when I'm signed out and the free plugin shows at checkout. When I sign in however the Megaphone is in my cart along with WaveBox but the Wavebox is now showing at full price. No longer free.

If I sign in first and then add Megaphone to my cart the free plugin doesn't get added.

Guess I could just buy without logging in.

I thought I registed ADR before and got several free plugins before but it tells me not. So I resign in again. Could be the system problem?

Edited by Moon OverSea
  • Like 1

I have just confirmed this. It does indeed appear that items that were added for free when you need to log in again become paid for.
When making a purchase, please empty your cart once and then add the items you want to purchase to your cart, then go to your cart and check the box to get them for free.

• Great Idea 1

4 minutes ago, Kiloteq said:

I have just confirmed this. It does indeed appear that items that were added for free when you need to log in again become paid for.
When making a purchase, please empty your cart once and then add the items you want to purchase to your cart, then go to your cart and check the box to get them for free.

so a good method is clear the cookie of your explorer before log in.

• Great Idea 1

8 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Get Megaphone for a fiver and you're done. ADSR are usually €3 or so dearer than everywhere else but Megaphone is only €0.50 more than the other places.

It's funny that you suggested Megaphone,  because I've contemplated buying that and at 5 bucks, why not? Thanks!