Syntronik 2 Max v2 deal

satya

2 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

check your mail it could be a coupon of $10 to reduce syntronik-2-max-v2-by-ik-multimedia from APD, what is good time to buy, for upgrading to MAX Total in future.

What about using jampoints 

• Like 1

As someone who purchased Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, Syntronik 2 SE, Syntronik Syner-V, and picked up all the others except for the newest one (via a Syntronik 2 Group Buy and an upgrade to Total Studio Max 3.5), 30 currency units is by far the best price for a megaton of varied synth sounds.  It is between 1/5 and 1/4 of the combined of cost individual products I purchased (excluding the pro rata cost of TS Max 3.5 which added  Syntronik 2 Full to my set of products). 

Note: This is not to say IK won't come out with something that includes more, is improved, and has a lower price per component ratio in the future. 

Standard pros and cons notwithstanding (you can find them elsewhere), over the span of several years I thoroughly enjoyed listening to the synth sounds, jamming with them, developing lines, progressions, larger compositional structures with them, etc. 

Edited by User 905133
various edits