UVI - Black Friday sale

Frank

This year ImageLine did this one (including FL’s FLEX packs, WAProduction sample packs and plugins, a few plugins from Melda, samples from producer loops and UVI Model D and Digital Synsation 1): https://www.humblebundle.com/software/fl-studio-uvi-friends-hitmaking-bundle-software

Still a great deal for the ones who are looking to get a license for FL Studio Producer Edition.

Edited by Tianzii
  • Like 2

Probably will work out well for me.  I just got Falcon recently so have a $100 voucher to spend.  Looking at Synth Anthology 4 and planning out the rest.  Can add another $104 dollar one (Beatbox Anthology maybe?) and pay $80.  Or two expansions and pay $12. Or Sunbox and and expansion for $33.

Now that I've jumped into the UVI world with Falcon, I'm kicking myself for not jumping on one of those Image Line deals. 

Edited by Pat Osterday
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pat Osterday said:

Probably will work out well for me.  I just got Falcon recently so have a $100 voucher to spend.  Looking at Synth Anthology 4 and planning out the rest.  Can add another $104 dollar one (Beatbox Anthology maybe?) and pay $20.  Or two expansions and pay $12. Or Sunbox and and expansion for $33.

Now that I've jumped into the UVI world with Falcon, I'm kicking myself for not jumping on one of those Image Line deals. 

I've seen people selling the larger Power bundle for about $200, which is about what it cost.
Even at $250, it's still a great deal.
Take a look on KVR, VI-C, KC etc