Hammers and Waves Everything for 181.8

satya

Their sample library of the Wurlitzer 145B is absolutely gorgeous and a great deal.

I only learned of it from two forum members here who persuaded me to check it out after I did a thread about my love of Wurlis. It's the only library I have from this developer,  but everything about it is top notch. Highly recommended. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PavlovsCat said:

Their sample library of the Wurlitzer 145B is absolutely gorgeous and a great deal.

I only learned of it from two forum members here who persuaded me to check it out after I did a thread about my love of Wurlis. It's the only library I have from this developer,  but everything about it is top notch. Highly recommended. 

U should get a Wurlitizer Now

• Haha 1

Just now, satya said:

U should get a Wurlitizer Now

Hahaha! I wish their 200A  was available on its own instead of only available with a Rhodes.  I own around a dozen commercial sample libraries of the the 200A or another model that sounds pretty close.  There are still two 200A sample libraries I drool over.  The one from Skybox and the student version of the 200A from AcousticSamples (which uses UVI, which I really don't care for). 

FTR,  I grew up with a Wurli in our house and my mother worked for Wurlitzer as a piano and organ teacher.  I fell in love with it as a little kid. 

• Like 1